Friday, January 6, 2012

All Aboard

It's already 2012 and that only means that the season is right around the corner. This is why I am back in Tucson, AZ for some more good training and warm weather. I went back to Denver over the Holidays and took it pretty easy, did all my rides on the trainer. Though the last week I was there I came down with the flu real bad, probably the sickest I have ever been. I am now just getting over it and slowly getting back into my routine. I'm here until the 24th and then I head to Boise for Sponsor Camp.

Talking about Sponsors, the team is fortunate enough to be working with some great new company's in 2012 and I can't wait.  The new Sponsors for 2012 include: CLIF Bar(Nutrition), Spider Tech (Kinesilogy Tape), Fi'zi:k (Saddles), Feeback Sports (Work Stands, Accessories, Storage &more). I want to thank all these great companies for there support and allowing me to live my dream. Check out the rest of the great sponsors at Team Exergy.





No comments: