Monday, September 8, 2008

Cross season

Well this past weekend we went down to Boulder for our cyclocross training camp. It was a good time and it got me excited for the up coming season. We got our new bikes which are awesome, we just have to put them together now.














The Salsa bikes this year have a very cool paint job on them, none of it is stickers which is awesome. I guess Salsa came up with this paint job just for our team, which is sick. Kevin and I also found out that we will be racing at the Grand Prix this year which is going to be crazy. I cant wait. We also got these really cool white crank brother candy pedals to go with our bikes.Also were gonna be doing some Collegiate Mountain Biking this semester i guess. Were gonna do our first cross country race this weekend at Sol Vista resorts by winter park on Saturday. Then on Sunday morning Kevin, Brent, Adam and I are driving to Breckenridge do do our first Cyclocross race of the year. So we got a lot of first races this weekend which I am looking foward to.

No comments: