Friday, May 30, 2008

Ohhhhh Boy!!!!!

We just went and did some night fishing at this little pond just around the corner from our house. The average size of a fish down there is about 3inch. Though there not big, its always fun because you never know what you might catch. Last year i caught about a 3ft catfish. This thing was massive almost breaking my pole. But tonight every one else besides me was catching a little fish. But i was not disappointed, because right before we left i caught the big one. And no it was not a fish even though thats what i was going for. I caught a man eating SNAPPING TURTLE. This thing was hungry for flesh.....it was scary. Though i didn't get a real life photo of it because i didn't want to get to close to it. But this is exactly what it looked like. I'm just hoping i don't have any nightmares from it tonight.

Also this Sunday I will be racing my first Pro1/2 race at city park. I'm really looking froward to it, so ill let you know how it goes.

No comments: