Thursday, April 12, 2012

Race time

 Since Merco stage race I have been back in Colorado training and doing some local races to get ready for a big block of racing. Also had time to make it back to Grand Junction, CO to see all my good friends and race the open races during the collegiate race weekend. Racing went pretty good back in Colorado, got in some good  hard racing to get ready for some big races ahead.
Two River Junior Cycling Team-Rifle, CO
I also was just down in Tucson, AZ for the past week to visit my girlfriend before I am on the road for the next couple of months. It was great to get back down there and do all the rides I did while training down there this winter. That shootout ride is still very fast and a great way to get in a big hard day of training.

Also I can now call Boulder, CO home. I have just got an apartment over by the reservoir during the first week of April. Though I have not been in town yet to even spend a night there and not sure when that will happen due to all the racing that is coming up over the next couple of months.  Though I am looking forward to living in Boulder which is a great place for training.

Maverick Classic Crit
I am now in a hotel in Atlanta, GA where I just landed a couple of hours ago from AZ. Tomorrow we will be driving up to Charlotte, NC for the Presbyterian Hospital Invitational Criterium  on Saturday night. That will be the start of racing for the next couple of months, with races every weekend until the end of July. Looking forward to it all and will keep you all updated on how it all is going. 

No comments: