Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting rolling

Well classes, riding and work have a started this past week. Its been some what of a shock to the system considering just a week ago I was sitting on my butt all day every day. Starting up the MBA program is exciting but also gonna be a lot of work. Still trying to get back into the whole school think considering I was not in classes last semester due to my internship.

Also started up work which is not fun. The earliest I get out is 1:00pm so as of now kind of cramping my training. On top of that Kevin and I will be putting on the Mad Cow Classic race which is the Mesa State Cycling teams race. And this is A LOT of work. Already cant wait till thats over with.

Riding is going good, long and cold. Got in 13hrs alone over the weekend. First race for us in in less than a month away in Phoenix Arizona at Valley of the Sun stage race.

No comments: