Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The end is near

Well both classes and racing are almost over for a while. I'm glade school is almost done but I still want to keep racing cross. For some reason it feels as if I really haven t raced that much this year, which sucks. I raced the collegiate MTB season in the early cross season which sucked cause I came out of it with breaking nice bikes, a concussion and a broken rib, and was unable to race cross. O well, I got Nationals this weekend, both Collegiate and U23. I finish class tomorrow after 2 test then got to catch a flight at DIA Thursday night so I really hope the passes heading over are gonna be nice and clear.

And as for road season im still unattached, though im still waiting back to hear from Rio Grande and Enstiens. So will keep or fingures crossed and hope one of those teams work out. And if anyone knows of any open spots on a road team let me know.

No comments: